Friday, August 26, 2016

Perfect storm

Well, this is what I was afraid of and it's come to pass: work demands increasing at a time when I really need to be focused on school. The unfortunate thing is that this is, literally, the last time this could have happened.

I'm basically done with coursework. Yes, I have classes, but they are directed study, so there's flexibility as to when things get done. Yes, there's the A and B exams but, those can don't require the kind of comprehensive prep that the Qualifier demands. But, this is the hand I've been dealt. I'm up working past midnight when I should be either sleeping or studying.

I can't blow off work. That's simply an economic reality. I really don't know what I'll do if I fail the Q. It would be quite a blow, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment