Friday, March 13, 2015

Restart

So, it’s back to school for me. I've been accepted at the University of Missouri, St. Louis (UMSL) to finish my PhD in Applied Math (Computer Science Concentration). As I’m doing this while keeping my day job, staying on task will not be a small challenge. I am used to managing similar efforts since I have up to now devoted a significant portion of my free time to running. Extremely helpful in that regard has been keeping a training log. So, that’s really what this blog is: my training log for grad school. It’s written by me and for me but, as with my running log on AttackPoint, some others may find it interesting. So, I’ll post it here.

Also as with my running log, there will be a fair number of orthogonal posts. A training log requires the context of the rest of life. In particular, this will become the new home for my race reports, though I will certainly be posting fewer of those since I won’t have nearly enough time to properly train.

No comments:

Post a Comment