Tuesday, March 8, 2016

More intervals!

No, not track intervals, I'm done with serious running training (though I may hit the track this summer just for a change of pace). Brain intervals! I've let my brain get out of shape again and need to address it pronto.

Today, the prof went through a few of the problems suggested for test prep. As it's always better to solve them yourself, I tried to get through them faster than he was covering them. I was successful in a few cases when he got slowed down by questions but, in general, I was too slow. Correct, but too slow. That's what killed me on the Algorithms midterm last year.

I know the brain intervals work because I totally nailed the final in Algorithms and it was every bit as difficult a test. Not sure how long it takes to reset the pace of your response. Hopefully less than 48 hours, because that's all I've got. Did quite a few of them tonight and will do more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment