Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Train wreck!

That didn't go particularly well. As I have no feedback from other assignments, I'm only left to guess if my average in Data Mining coming into the final was good enough to survive that mess. I'm pretty sure it is but it's still really a bummer. Spent nearly half the time on this convoluted conditional probability problem that had absolutely nothing to do with data mining. Overall, it was a good class, but these last few weeks have been exceedingly depressing. Just when we got to the interesting stuff, the course nose-dived into rudimentary calculation (which is definitely NOT what I'm any good at, nor do I care to be; that's what computers are for).

I'll wait a couple days before doing the course eval because I know I wouldn't give it a fair shake right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment