Monday, February 6, 2017

23

... years of marital bliss. Well, that's overstating things a bit, I suppose. However, given how easy our legal system makes it to walk out on a marriage, I think 23 years is a pretty good indicator that both parties are pretty positive on the arrangement.

Our actual anniversary was yesterday, but between celebrating that, going to church, and attending a Super Bowl party, I didn't have much time to write. Astute readers will note that I haven't been writing much of anything in this blog lately. That's because I've been writing a whole lot of solutions to math problems on paper. Enough so that I've given myself a mild case of carpal tunnel syndrome. Kate gave me her wrist brace which seems to be helping quite a lot.

Five days to go until the Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment