Wednesday, April 26, 2017

And then it was done

I gave my presentation in Evolutionary Algorithms yesterday. Thanks to the all-night-get-this-thing-to-work session, I actually had some decent results and the talk was well received.

My classes are back-to-back, and in the preceding period, my Set Theory prof said that the class as a whole has been doing well enough on the homework that he's not going to grade the final set of problems. Rather, he's just going to give some informal feedback.

So, in the space of two hours I went from being completely underwater to basically done on the school front. There's still the matter of the finals, but I'm not really very worried about those; I've been keeping up with the lectures pretty well and neither of these teachers are looking to nail people on the exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment