Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Homework

Well, looks like I'm finally going to have to do something other than show up to class. Got my first homework assignment today. It's for the Algorithms class. It's not due for two weeks and it looks pretty straightforward, so I'll just work it in with my regular study and practice. Obviously, posting the work prior to the due date would not be viewed as cool, but I will put it here once that has passed.

I've decided that, time permitting, I'm going to typeset all my assignments. I'll work them out by hand, of course, but I could use the practice putting together documents in LaTeX and it will obviously reduce chance of getting docked for a step the grader can't read. I don't know if they still teach penmanship in Engineering School. I had to learn to print very neatly as an undergrad and I got fairly good at it. That, however, was 30 years ago and my handwriting is simply awful now. I just hardly every do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment