Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Blindsided

I got to class a couple minutes late today and the prof is writing some problems on the board. OK, first problem is that I didn't bring anything to write with to class. I usually just try to pay attention and maybe make a note or two on my tablet. Second, and more serious, problem is that I am way behind after last week's crazy work hours. So, I ask if these are homework or if we're supposed to do them now, hoping for the former but getting the latter.

However, it wasn't a test, just an opportunity to work through some problems and get some feedback. It turns out, I'm not quite as far behind as I thought. I was able to do most of them. Still, it's another wake up call. I need to get on this studying thing. The semester is in full swing now and I can't afford to fall behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment