Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 Goals

Those familiar with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator will not be surprised to hear that I'm an INTJ. The "J" means that I do best when I've got a goal in mind. Good goals are measurable, attainable, and hard. So, with those criteria in mind, here are my goals for 2017.

School:
  1. Pass the qualifying exam.
  2. Pass the admission to candidacy.
  3. Get at least one paper accepted for publication.
  4. Maintain 4.0 GPA.
Work:
  1. Fully convert all our analytics to a horizontally scalable platform.
The rest of life:
  1. Stay married (don't laugh; divorce and grad school are highly correlated).
  2. Stay debt free (outside of our mortgage).
  3. Support Yaya's music (OK, that's a bad goal because it's not measurable, but I still need to keep it on the radar).
  4. The BIG buckle from Leadville (under 25 hours).

No comments:

Post a Comment