Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Not much rest

A day off seems in order.

Last night's exam seemed to go fine, though I won't know that for sure until grades are published. While it's tempting to kick back for a bit, that would not be wise.

First of all, I'm behind at work. That needs to be remedied right now. We use 3-week iterations and the current one ends in a week. I've got some things that really need to be delivered this cycle and it's going to take some OT to make that happen.

Second, I've got a presentation to give the first week of January for a local professional group.

Finally, one of my classes next spring is Bayesian Analysis. Really looking forward to that. However, I haven't done anything with Linear Algebra in quite some time. Need to dust that book off before classes resume.

So, I'll go to wine club tonight and enjoy it. But that's about the extent of the break for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment